Saturday, December 9, 2017
First Baptist Church Burleson
317 W Ellison Street
Burleson, TX 76028
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Classroom and hands on environment designed to teach church safety officers the basic requirements
of the job.
The following topics will be covered...
- Church Safety Overview: What functions must be done and how to get
them accomplished including typical Safety Officer job descriptions
- Critical Awareness: How to recognize a threat before and after it reaches
the church building
- Communication Protocols: What radio equipment is needed, how to care
for it and how to use it for both normal and tactical communication
- Evacuation protocols: The requirements of getting people out of the
building as well as sheltering in place when required
- Active Shooter-Principles of Reaction: Fundamentals of how to respond
to an active shooter (or other violent attack) on campus
Who Should Attend...
Church safety leadership, new or potential Church Safety Officers, Church
Greeters and Ushers (if incorporated into the safety plan) and church staff associated
with the church safety plan
COST: $25 per person